- Please drink 8-10 glass of water/fluids/juices/soups/ dal ka pani daily (preferably warm water).
- Warm saline gargles can be helpful.
- Minimum 8 hours of sleep daily.
- Please do breathing exercises for 30 minutes daily.
- Include green vegetables and fruits in your diet. Maintain good protein intake, protein rich foods are: Soyabeen, nutri, mushrooms, peas, beans, pulses, tofu and paneer.
- Follow social distancing, hand hygiene and wear mask.
Contact our Rapid Response Team Doctors/near by health institute if :
- Pulse rate more than 120 per minute
- If feeling heaviness in the chest
- If lips turn blue
- Oxygenation Saturation is below 94%