COVID Medicine Kit:
- Health department and administration is providing medicine kits for the home isolated COVID19 patients.
- Medicine Kits are delivered within 24 hours of positive COVID report at the address mentioned in the report. Please do not panic if the kits are not received.
- Tentative details of the medicines included in the kits is provided and you may take the medicine available with you if required till the kits are delivered.
- If kit is not delivered within 24 hours or additional kit is required, please call : 9478438188 for Chandigarh South Zone
- You may fill here Patient details for Kit delivery and we will forward it to concerned authorities.
- For more information click : COVID19 Medicine Kit
COVID19 Medicine Kit [Sample list, GMCH -32]
- The Medicine Kits may not necessarily contain all of the following things and may vary at times and from area to area
|S.No.||Name of item||Quantity||Remarks|
|1.||Tablet Azithromycin 500mg||05||Once daily for 5 days|
|2.||Cap/Tabs B Complex with Zinc||10||1 daily for 10 days|
|3.||Tablet Vitamin C||20||Twice daily (morning and evening) x10 days|
|4.||Tablet Paracetamol 500mg||10||As and when required, in case fever is more than 100° F|
|5.||Oral Rehydration Powder Sachet||2||
Use in case of diarrhea & vomiting (used as per instructions on the sachet)
|6.||Face masks triple layered||
1 packet, (50 masks)
|One mask for maximum 8 hours, discard used masks|
|7.||Alcohol Hand Sanitizer||1 bottle||For regular sanitisation|